Hey guys!
Changes! again gosh dang it
This week was absolutly nuts, I feel like I spent most of it
in the bus and I got to know almost the whole mission in two days. I am
out of Santo Domingo and I miss the people there a lot but I am in BaƱos now
which is part of the Oriente zone. It is very different from any place I have
ever been to, it is really big tourist sight in Ecuador and I kind of feel like
I am living in West Yellowstone now. My new companion in Elder Caballero from
Columbia, he is starting his mission here and has a really good attitude so I
am excited for these next few months. We have been getting to know the members
here and they are... probably the wierdest people I have ever met haha, but
they seem like they are excited to help us out so I am excited. Been pretty
lost this week but we are getting to know the sector little by little, easily
the biggest sector I have ever been in so we have a lot to do. Little stressed
but Ill get the hang of it. Thanks for everything guys!
Elder Durrant
Had an unexpected but very lucky Alma 17 moment this week
My sector! This waterfall is like a 5 minute walk away from
our house! pretty neat
Hey guys!
I have an idea for what I want my big memory buy to be but
can you look in google images for a humming bird symbol of Ecuador or Santo
Domingo or something of the sort and send me a few pics of what you find?
Thanks. Orlandos full name is Orlando Luis (or Luis Orlando I cant remember)
Guantotasig something, I cant remember his other last name. Good talking to you
guys yesterday! Hope everything is going well. Tell me if you want recuerdos
from Ecuador cause they sell everything here, even nativity sets but they are
all made of glass so that wont work.
No comments:
Post a Comment