Hey guys!
This week was pretty good.
Because of vacations like 6 of our progressing investigators all packed up
there bags and are headed to Quito for like 2 months and didnt think to tell us
until a few days before. So that was lame but it will be nice for the Elders
that are here in 2 months (hopefully me). But other than that things are going
well. Literally everyday is an adventure with Elder Leiva, latinos are so
funny. We had another meeting in Quito on tuesday and it was nice to get out of
the heat, it felt so dang cold there! I dont even know how I slept before I
came to Santo Domingo. And... I cant even think of what else I did this week. I
have been trying to study a lot better and meet the goals that I have been
putting for myself and I have been learning a lot so that is great. Oh and me
and Elder Leiva have been waking up early to go running every morning and it is
awesome! I always have dreamed about running through the jungle so that is
cool. Between that and the new pensionist program that the mission started this
week (or in other words: less rice) I am getting a lot skinnier again. But that
is pretty much my life right now and it is good. Have a good week everyone!
Elder Durrant
Sounds like it has been an
eventfull week (especially for Audrey) happy birthday! What things have you
been doing for cause week? And it would be cool if Ian ran the 8 in track, you
would be really fast and it doesnt hurt as much as the 4. I hope Alicia trains
poco good before I get home because I have gotten pretty good at yelling at
dogs that annoy me. And what is Isaacs next lego set gonna be? I got the
package and I am glad to know that my truck still works so thanks for that
news. Africa will be the perfect mission for Conner since he funs so fast, and
holy cow spencer looks a lot older. Who else has gotten there calls? Well have
a good week everyone!
AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment