Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mar 30 2015

Hey everyone!
This week was kind of crazy! The worst part of the week was when I lost my camara. So that is kind of depressing but I am hoping that it will turn up soon and that it didnt get stolen, if I cant find it ill just have to buy a new one. So that was lame. It was also a slow week cause of lots of garbage that happened but it didnt matter cause the weekend was great! Jefferson went to the temple for the first time and loved it! And Danny is doing well, we couldnt teach him all week cause he was in Quito (in Oriente QuiteƱo to be exact), but while we was there he got in contact with the missionaries and took them to meet his uncle and then took his uncle to church down there! Pretty cool. And we found some cool new people, the best is probably the mom of a less active that moved here from spain pretty recently. She attended church a bunch before but never got baptized, but she really wants to so it looks like we hit gold there. Other than that not much is going on. Should be a busy week coming up with divisions, baptisms, general conference, and other good stuff like that. Have a good week everyone!


Elder Durrant


Hey guys! Is mom gonna write? And did you look inside those folders for my aggie info? I am pretty sure that is where it is. And send me these newpaper articles with Audrey and Ian, sounds pretty cool. I am worried about this camara situation, the cheapest one I could find was 160 and it isnt even that good, forget that! So if you guys have sugesstions I am open. Tell me about everything that happens in San Fransisco, sounds like it will be really fun. Are both Alicia and Isaac going on the big rides now? And... I saw a Fantastic 4 poster the other day, is that real!? Next week I am going to Quito and there was a collapse in the main highway so we will have to leave a lot earlier than usual, just a heads up. Hopefully I get to see mitad del mundo since we will be passing through there even though it is part of the other mission. Have a good trip!

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment