Hey guys!
So this week was great! There were a few moments this week
were I thought that I was going to pass out from laughing so hard so looking
back I know that I had a good time. We had a ward activity that was really fun,
the game ''simon says'' in the states is pretty boring, but here they put a
really interesting spin on it that makes it a million times more fun (and
dangerous). And we had a baptism! Elizabeth is really cool, she already had a
bunch of friends in the church and a pretty strong testimony so it really didnt
take much of an effort on our part... but I was still happy with it! We are
working on the rest of her family right now. The baptism service was great and
there was a lot of support from the members. And we found a new person this
week named Danny and he is pretty cool! He has a lot of really wacky ideas
about stuff and sees a spiritual connection in everything. We put a baptism
date on him for the 3rd and he went off about how it was a sign from God
because the number 3 has to do with this and this and that and aquello... after
the lesson I looked at my calender and realized that I got mixed up and
saturday is actually on the 4th.. so I guess I will take it as a sign from God
too. He called us on saturday night to remind us to pick him up for church
(dang, you beat me to it) and he really loved it. So we are excited to see how
it goes with him. Other than that things are going well. Last week of the
change but I kind of think I will stay (at least I really hope so)
Elder Durrant
Well I hope Isaac got over his gas station.. must have been
pretty bad. When is spring break for you guys? Are you gonna do anything
besides go to six flags? Holy cow I cant believe how dang buff Ian is, makes me
fell pretty inferior. And Audrey is now an adult, so she can get married
without her parents permission, careful mom and dad. What did you get?
Congradulations Alicia, you are almost a women (that means you get to do fun
stuff like wear heals). Glad to know that more people are going to Ecuador, the
north mission has a few cool parts that I would love to go to so that is cool.
Have a good week everyone!
AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment