Hey everyone!
This week was really stressfull but lots of good stuff
happened. First of all it rained a lot this week and both the highways leading
out of BaƱos got closed for most of the week. There were some huge collapses in
the road and we lost most of our sector for the week so our teaching pool
really shrunk and it was a long cold week. But the great part was that on saturday
the sun came out and everything cleared up which ment that we could work in our
whole sector and the missionaries from our zone could finally come and do Lucio
and Santiagos baptism interviews and they got baptized. So after a long week I
got a nice birthday present, happy birthday to me.
My birthday was really good! I ate bolones for breakfast
which is one of my favorite ecuador foods, got my face smashed into a cake
(twice), and had two suprise parties! They did the first one and I thought that
it was over but the second one really suprised me, this branch is pretty cool.
Then I ate pizza for dinner. So it was a great day!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!
Elder Durrant
Its looking like the cup is gonna come down to Chile and
Argentina, well at least that is my guess. Good luck but I think that I am
putting my money on Argentina. I think my two favorite artists here are Romeo
Santos and Nicky Jan, Ill be listening to a lot of that when I have access to
internet. Rio Roma is also pretty good. 20 years... holy crap Im old! Glad that
Ursula lived up to moms expectations. And holy garbage Aicia and Isaac have
gotten tall. Hope summer is going great for everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment