Hey guys!
I dont have much time today! (again). Hopefully one of these
days I will not be in the hospital with my companions foot or dealing with
tranfers and will have a normal pday. But changes came once again. Elder Canto
left and I am recieving Elder Leiva who is from (drumroll) Peru! So pretty much
I am destined to be with Peruanos and Argentinos, but it is ok cause they are
awesome. We are still getting to know each other but he has like 10 months in
the mission seems like a great guy.
Other than that we had a baptism, Carlos who is awesome. I
dont have pics this week but I will send them next week. Have a great week
everyone!
Elder Durrant
Hey guys!
Life has been good lately. Sorry for not writing last week,
Cantos hospital appointment took longer than we thought so we didnt have time.
These changes should be good and I am excited for the sector. I am really
worried about the zone because it kind of looks like a recipe for disaster but
we will see what happens. I saw a poster for Avengers 2 today, whaat! Is the
preview out yet? And Alicia wants to be a vet, not my first choice as a
profession but that is ok, did you get your braces off yet? And what does Isaac
know how to cook? Patecones? I think the bands name should be ''The Freshman''
or ''Quarter-Black'' or ''Lifehouse 2.0'' would be cool too...
No comments:
Post a Comment