Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mar 23 2015

Hey everybody!

Good week again! The good stuff that happened is that Danny is doing good and is gonna get baptized for sure, gotta love those 3 weekers. And a missionary in the zone went home this week so I got a lot of free ties, pants, and other cool stuff! And I am staying here with Elder Leiva for another change which is exactly what I was hoping would happen. The bad is that in changes 12 out of the 18 missionaries left which was kind of a suprise, but I am hoping that the fresh start here will help the zone cause it has been pretty rough lately. And I also got a mega-cold this week which makes the heat here a lot more unbearable, but with lots of member fuss and hot lemonade it wasnt really a big problem. Oh and another good thing! We had a multi-zone conference which means lots of leftover pizza everynight! Whoo!


Elder Durrant


Hey guys!

Before I forget my password is ''seagull''. And my username is.. alexanderdurrant or alexdurrant or ajdurrant or alexjdurrant. I dont really remember. But I am pretty sure I left that info in a usu folder in that special box that I am sure none of you have touched... But keep me posted on that because I hope to start studying pretty quick when I get back. Sounds like everyone is doing good thanks for keeping me posted on your lives! Hope nobody gets attacked by Darlas this week!

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment