Hey everyone!
This week was pretty good. It was actually really slow cause
of fallen appointments and didnt really find many people but a few good things
happened. The boyfriend of a member named Cristobal came to church and he is
pretty interested, just asks lots of profound questions that I really wouldnt
be able to answer even if I wanted to, but we will see what happens there...
Got sick this week with lots of different kind of stuff, but
I am ok now.
We also had a zone conference that was really cool.
President Christensen always talks about exactly what I need to to better and
makes me feel good while he does it.
All in all it was another good week here. Here is a pic of
me and my new companion! He was kind of shy like almost all new missionaries
but when he opens up he is funny!
The studio sounds really cool! The stake presidents wife
(who is an absolute crazy person) may or maynot have recruted me to play guitar
in the branch choir so we will see what happens there. Sounds like you have
been getting lots of rain lately too. My companion is really funny, he
sometimes reminds me of Gus from psych or Jhonny Loredo from galaxy quest. Well
leaving to Qutio right now so I gotta go! Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment