Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Apr 6 2015

Hey guys!

Really good week! We had lots of really good days of work and I am excited for the people we are teaching. Carmen and Danny are doing really good still. And yesterday a guy named Enrique came to church! He is really excited and he is progressing a lot. He is an old dude who works as a carpenter (cool thing- his electric saw is hand made and is run by a car moter. It is an interesting invention and it probably explains why he is missing four fingers) he really likes to talk a lot and we are excited for him. Conference was really good! It is true that any question you have can get answered in some way or another in conference, I put that to the test this week and it worked. Thanks for everything guys! Have a good week! 


Elder Durrant


Hey guys! I got a little bit of time before we head out. I havent bought a camara yet but I will when I get time. Conference was good but a little different. President Monson didnt talk as much as usual and Elder Scott didnt talk at all which I thought was wierd. It wasnt too much of a suprise that the vote wasnt unanimous in Conference because they talked a ton about that 6 months ago. But The First Presidency absolutly killed it in prieshood for me, those three talks all in a row was the best part of conference. Sounds like you all had a good week! talk to ya later

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment