oigan mis jines!
This week was great! It has been making a whole lot of sun
lately and I got burned pretty bad this week, I keep hoping that it will turn
into a tan but it never does... So we have been dealing with that and drinking
so much water but it is great. Things in the sector are going well, this week
we found a few easy baptisms (progressing investigators that moved) which is
always nice, maybe a little too nice cause I dont feel like I really need to
work for it but I wont complain. It has been making me think a lot about the
different difficulties I see in every place that I am in. In other sectors it
has been more of a difficulty to find people to teach and baptize while here it
hasnt been a problem at all, but stuff that has never been a problem before
suddenly becomes a problem here. But it is nice because it helps me learn more.
I have a lot to be thankful for. My companion is a good missionary but also a
good friend, I really like this sector, and the food in this sector is going to
be really hard to leave when the time comes. Life is good! And keeps getting
better
Elder Durrant
Oh man if you guys become famous that pic needs to be the
first album cover! And the band can be called the ''closet thieves''! Isaac
that cooking skill that Isaac has will come in handy. I made pancakes for a
convert family last week and they seemed to really like it. And if Alicia is
about to beat dad for the one that reads the most than that is quite the
accomplishment, any dostoyevsky yet? Man, in that old yellowstone pic I was so
skinny, and tan. And I have already seen sound of music, more than once too, so
I dont think that it will be totally necesary. Avengers 2 however is a must.
And it is ok if Ian is using my corduroys but I am going to need them back
someday. And holy cow Audrey is going through boys faster than I am going
through polaca!
No comments:
Post a Comment