Tuesday, December 1, 2015

June 8 2015

Hola everyone

It was a good week, probably the most successful one that we have had up till now which was nice. Santiago finally came to church and he seems more sure about his baptism date every lesson that we have with him, that is a big step cause he wouldnt even accept baptism when we met him but the Book of Mormon works wonders as usual. And lots of wierd stuff happened this week, I dont know this place is just wierd. One of the wierd things was that we ate rabbit! It was pretty good just that the meat is really hard, almost identical to cui from what I remember. And I ate the heart! It was pretty good I guess...

We also had a conference with Pte Christensen and it was really good! Learned a lot there and had a fun time with the zone too. Life is good


Hey guys! 


How was the trip to St George? I dont have a different comp. Did he look different in skype? Wierd that the tree is gone, I feel like I am not gonna recognize anything there. Im interested to see what you guys think of Jurrasic Park 4. Who is all leaving in July? It has been so dang cold here! On friday we almost died of cold and it has been taking some getting used to. Hope you all have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment