So this week was fun!
Lots of crazy stuff happened and we are doing good! Our
investigators are doing good and we are excited about the future with them. But
we really need to find new people that are going to take things seriously, they
always seem so golden in the first lessons and then drop us a week later so we
still have a lot of work to do in the next couple of weeks. We also had an
activity witht he branch this week and it went pretty well, the members here
are a lot of fun. We have been cleaning the house like crazy lately cause next
week we got interviews with President Christensen and he is doing it in our
houses! (gulp). And here is a pic of our district this last change. Blackest
district in the whole mission!
Happy birthday dad! Your present is that Chile beat Ecuador
in the Copa America gosh dangit. And happy anniversary too! That is suprising
that Jurrasic Park is that good. Just got a call from Elder Mendoza my trainer
who is finishing today, that was pretty wierd to think about. I dont really
care who you invite to the airport. Looks like I am gonna have time to go to
the beach in Miami that day! Sounds like Alicia is gonna be pretty buff when I
see her. How tall in Isaac? I am going to feel so short. Her is a pic to show
that we eat rice with everything haha
No comments:
Post a Comment