Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Apr 20 2015

Hey Everyone!

This week was kind of slow cause a bunch of stuff fell through, like appointments everyday. Enrique relapsed again and it is looking like he is starting to not want much but we will see what happens, and Elizabeths sister changed her mind the morning of her baptism, but we didnt have to cancel the service cause Carmen got baptized! She is such a good person and it was fun to teach her. I got a bad cold again this week (I dont really know what is happening to me) but I drank 2 liters of orange juice in like an hour and I was normal the next day. Also had interviews with President Christensen this week and he gave me lots of good ideas to be a more effective missionary so that was great. Here are some pics from the last couple weeks! Have a good week!

Elder Durrant





I got all your letters, well except the pictures. Hey isaac what is this lego piece seperater contraption like. That Alicia comment about killed me hahaha! I cant believe how different the ward is going to be. Why is Bishop Hammond gonna be getting on me about YSA ward (gulp)? But I am excited to work there. I have drank mate like twice but it isnt that common here. I remember being tempted to work at the clinic without clothing to avoid farmers tan but I was never so brave. What are Audreys 8 times? Here is a pic that I think you guys will enjoy, I never send these pics to anyone else

AJ





No comments:

Post a Comment