Hey Guys!
This week went well. It was sunny pretty much all week long
which was awesome! The wierd animals liked it too cause I have seen a ton of
tarĂ¡ntulas and snakes this week (bleh). We worked hard and were able to find a
lot more people than we have in the past but really nobody that wants to take
us seriously so got to hit it hard again this week. Things with less actives
have been going great! Yesterday we had tons of less actives in church which is
something that has never happened to me my whole mission so that was cool. Just
hope things get moving as far as investigators go but I am not too worried, we
just gotta keep giving it our best. The Pope is in Ecuador right now so that is
kind of cool but makes people here a lot less willing to listen to us, but it
also makes me glad that I am not in Quito right now, tomorrow is a national
holiday because of that so we will see how it goes.
Well it was a good week and I hope that this one is good
too. Thanks for everything!
Elder Durrant
Hey guys!
What classes did Audrey sign me up for? And holy smokes that
facebook post is serious stuff haha. I had the wierdest dream last night that
Ian came alone to the airport to pick me up and took me straight to the theater
to see avengers 2 and I just sat there with my suitcases between my legs
wondering why the heck everyone said it was such a good movie cause it was
pretty boring in my dream haha. Good luck with the tumbler, it is pretty hard
to get the hang of. Looks like mom gave up on spanish... (until someone else
goes to a spanish speaking mission). Suprised to hear about Pres. Packer and
have been reading a lot about him today. See you later
No comments:
Post a Comment