Tuesday, December 1, 2015

July 13 2015

Hi everyone!

This week was great! I was a little stressed because our lack of investigators and there were a few long days but God helped us out a lot by the end. We found two families Fam Villamarin and Fam Chango Chicaiza (people here have the wierdest names) and they are both married! They seem like they have some potential so we are hoping to see them progress soon. Found them both in kind of wierd ways so I believe in miracles! Turns out that the Pope being here wasnt as big of a deal as I thought, a few people turned us down because of him but a lot of people just went straight to Quito or Guayaquil. Today we had a cool activity, went to the big waterfalls out here and it was fun. And, not a whole lot else... But life is good.


Elder Durrant


wow those classes sound like... fun. Definetly not feeling to trunky right now. But I probably wont change much because they all sound like they will be a good use of time. This mormon message about the stake presidency sounds pretty funny. Also sounds like youth conference was pretty cool. Ian and Alicia look really serious in those pics. That is a long flight.. Tell Shane hi for me! Im feeling pretty normal, maybe next week it will feel real to me. But I have been saying that like every week for a awhile and it still hasnt happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment