Tuesday, December 1, 2015

July 20 2015

Hey everyone!

This week went great! We lost fam Villamarin, looks like they were all just a bunch of fools gold. But the Changos are doing well, they are all really receptive and we are gonna be working a lot with them this week. Going to go crazy finding more people too. Things are going well.

I have been more blessed than I can even find words to describe. Looking back I can easily that God gave me trials based on what I needed, in the moment I often wondered why I had to go through a lot of things, but I can very clearly see now that it was all because God loved me. The things I have learned and felt during my time here mean more to me than anything else I could have ever done with my life. As an imperfect person being a representative of Jesus Christ is much more than I can handle, it has made me see my weaknesses and my imperfections more than ever in my life. But I can say without any doubt that I have not done it alone and that is the only reason that this calling has been possible. I am so grateful that God let me be here despite all of the weaknesses I have, it has been the oppurtunity of a lifetime.

Elder Durrant



 I dont really know if I will get to write on monday, you can write me if you want and I might read it. If you dont write me I wont be offended. Hearing about Poco made me kind of sad even though I never knew him, but I just hope Theo doesnt treat me like a stranger when I am home. 

I am really gonna miss this place. No more bannanas for 10 cents each, no more bread stores, no more 2$ haircuts, no more verde, no more funny latino wards, my spanish is probably gonna get really bad as time goes on without speaking it, and lots of other stuff. But life goes on and everyone is telling me to start making goals to be a good RM so we will see what happens. Excited to see you all next week! Ill be pretty busy till then

No comments:

Post a Comment