Hey everyone!
This week was good! Got to travel to Quito for the new
missionaries verification meeting which was a lot of fun and then spent the
rest of the week in our sector. It was a little stressful at the beggining cause
we werent finding any new people (which is something we need to do more than
anything right now) but near the end of the week some new people started
popping out of all sorts of places and I felt really blessed looking back at
how things had gone.
The most crazy experience this week was on saturday when we
went down to teach some less acitves and they invited us in and there was a
whole lot of people there which was really wierd, but we went in saying hi to
everyone with big smiles on our faces cause we thought it would maybe be a good
oppurtunity to get references, but oh man were we wrong... Cause then a dude in
a suit got up and started talking about the Sabbath Day (oh boy). So that was
the first time I have ever been in another church meeting in my mission. But we
pulled the fake phone call trick and got out of there quick. That is the last
time we ever go there on a saturday.
And today found out that Elder Perry passed away on the same
day. He was a very good example of serving God with a happy attitude, which is
of the course the best way to do it.
Went to the zoo today and saw the grumpiest monkey ever!
Elder Durrant
Hey guys!
Sounds like you all had a good week and summer has officialy
started. I am feeling a little wierd that Jack is done, but I honestly feel
like I have still got a while to go, 58 days to be exact haha. I have started
buying a few souvenirs, but I really dont know what I want so I think I am
going to keep waiting. I havent got my flight plans but they have asked for you
guys emails so I think that they will come soon. Have a good summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment