Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Apr 27 2015

Hey everyone!

This week was good! We have an investigator named Hector who is doing really good! I dont think I have mentioned him but he moved here not too long ago and he is really receptive! He is from Columbia which has been pretty cool and he should be getting baptized soon if everything goes as planned, it just took forever for him to drop coffee but it looks like everything is good to go. Other than that it was a normal week. We had a ward activity and this ward seems to always suprise me by how much it makes me laugh, the people here sure know how to have fun. This week we found some really cool people but they cant come to church for work and they arent married so that kind of ruins the whole deal. And sunday was nuts cause a whole lot of garbage went down but today we are doing good. It is looking like it will be a really good week so I am excited to see what happens. And something else that is great is that I have been blown away by how much I get out of the BOM than before, I have read tons of stuff lately that has hit me a lot that I have never noticed before, so that has been cool. Read your scriptures everyone. Here is a funny pic... dont ask


Elder Durrant


Honestly I dont really care where I live, just as long as I have a bed. This top secret project sounds like it is going to be kind of embarrasing... That raft does work! Really well actually. I dont know who has the pics but we got a few from the first (and only) time we took it out. Lifehouse concert?! Film the whole thing for me. It is almost for sure that this will be my last week in Los Angeles which is really sad, but we will see what happens. Thanks for everything guys talk to ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment