Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Apr 13 2015

Well this week was really great! Enriques wife and daughter came to church with him which was awesome, they seem to be progressing a lot. Danny got baptized on saturday which was also Elder Leivas birthday! We ate seviche peruano to celebrate, good stuff. And carmen is doing great too! She should be getting baptized pretty soon. Things went really well this week so we were pretty happy. Umm.. cant think of much else that we did, had a zone conference where we watched the talk from Elder Pino that talked in conference and the new easter video which made it all really spiritual. And hopefully I will send pics next week cause I got a new camara! Have a good week everyone!


Elder Durrant


Happy birthday Alicia! Legos? and no stuffed animals? I bought myself a camara this week and it has that cool landscape feature which should be fun. Holy cow I cant belive the ward got divided! Who is no longer in our ward? It will be wierd to see how different it all is. Send me more poops and giggles, that is pretty funny. AAH! I saw a new poster for Avengers 2! Well have a good week guys. Hopefully I will get pics to you next week

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment