Sunday, November 29, 2015

Aug. 13 2013

Hola Family,
I made it to the MTC without any huge problems. The only thing was that our immigration papers were all in spanish so that made them a little bit harder to fill out. I traveled with about 30 other missonaries (most going to either Ecuador or Bolivia) and they are all really cool. I slept for a lot of the trip from Atlanta to Mexico. Mexico City is a huge and busy place but I am really enjoying it so far. Today they are just putting us in our rooms and hopefully feeding us if they can find food. I am very ready for a shower and a bed but I am feeling much better than I did after my DC trip. Hope you are all having a good time and I hope you have fun in Park City this week. I´ll send a longer letter when I have time. Talk to you all later!                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment