Monday, November 30, 2015

July 14 2014

Hello!

So this week was fun, and filled with divisions! We did divisions with all the DLs in our zone and the Assistents and a few of the members! So I have had like 10 companions this week. I learned lots of good stuff and I really like doing divisions.

Also Orlando (who is the 19 year old kid I mentioned) is awesome! He told us that before he met us he didnt even believe in God, but now he wants to go on a mission! He has even come on a few visits with us to see what it is like. And his brother (Kenneth) is the funniest kid ever, it is really bad because he made me go into a laughing fit during a lesson and it was pretty distracting, he really is an Ecuadorian Ian. The parents didnt come to church and we dont know why, but one thing I have learned is that no baptism comes without a million problems too.

Besides that not a whole lot to talk about. Still having fun, still hate dogs, and still love the work! Thanks everybody!

Familia,
Dad- That game is way more complicated than I realized. And I didnt get any stake pres. letter
Mom- I keep waiting for somebody to get called to Ecuador
Audrey- How were the rapids?
Ian- I want to hear more about this waterbed experience
Alicia- I actually really like the smell of coffee too
Isaac- I never did get good at those far corner shots

El evangelio es verdadero!


Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment