Hi Guys!
Well I am starting to realize that my mission is changing my
tastebuds. After a while in the mission I was so sick of rice every day that I
was happy with anything that wasnt rice, but the other day my companion asked
me what I wanted the mamita to give us for lunch and I said ''I dont care just
as long as it has tons of rice''. I dont really know what is happening to me.
But this week was fun. Yesterday a dude named Juan came to
church all by himself after being invited by a coworker and we went and taught
him last night. He talks a ton (like all the old people here) but he is
awesome! He loved church and he asked us ''What do I need to do to get
baptized?'', such a good question. So we are excited about him and we have some
other people that are progressing a lot so I am happy.
Besides that not much else is going on. Just teaching,
contacting, sleeping, laughing at wierd stuff everyday, eating lots of rice,
and learning lots. Life is good
Elder Durrant
Hey guys!
Sorry I dont know when I will be skyping yet but I will let
you know for sure next monday. I havent gotten my package yet and I am thinking
it will get to me after christmas but that is okay. And sorry I cant send pics
today, I didnt bring my camara with me today. How are things looking for
Christmas? Hope it is as fun as always. I my gosh people in my class are
starting to get married, that is hard for me to imagine. But moms little story
made me laugh kind of hard. Hey Ian I saw a poster for gaurdians of the galaxy
today, is that movie as bad as you thought it would be? haha. Thanks Alicia and
Isaac, I got the letters you sent to me and they are awesome! Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment