Hi everyone
This week has been pretty darn
good! After the three siblings baptism we got back to the apartment for the
night and I ate 6 pieces of french toast! It was definitely a time of
celebration. We taught lots of lessons this week and this old lady named
Yolanda is really progressing a lot lately. She showed up to the baptism
service all by herself and came to church the next day and loved it. I really
like the people in Ecuador, they are so nice and easy to be friends with. This
week is the carnival festivals so when the people see two gringos walking
around in nice clothes they are going to unload their water balloons, should be
a good week. Thanks for all the support everyone! You are all awesome. Sounds
like the Durrant side of the family had another good year at the clue house,
and I will now be on alert for any man-woman people from Canada from now on.
Pics- The baptism and me next
to a racist comment on the wall
Familia
Dad- Your laughing attack sounded pretty fun
Mom- It is because you guys are really entertaining people.
Audrey- Just ask mom and dad, they both know
Ian- How many times did you win splash?
Alicia and Isaac- How was the clue house?
I miss you all and pray for you everyday.
¡Yo sé que el evangelio es verdadero!
No comments:
Post a Comment