Sunday, November 29, 2015

March 10 2014

Hey Everyone!

Well everything is once again changing and getting even more crazy than before. I have been sent back to the land of the rain once again. My new zone is Turubamba and it is like right next to Los Chillos where I was born. It reminds me a lot of Los Chillos which I love and I am way excited to get to work here. I will be opening up the area here and training another brand new missionary who I will recieve later this week. Right now my companion is a nice Elder from Argentina who will be showing me around for the next 2 days but then he is changing zones and I am on my own. Whoever made this decision must not realize how bad my sense of direction is, it took me about a month to feel like I new my way around Riobamba really well. I will really miss Riobamba because we had a few awesome investigators and recent converts that I didnt even get to say goodbye to, but I am really looking forward to working in this area now. Thanks for everything you are all doing for me everyone! 

Fam,
Dad- I have been getting better about my journal and picture keeping ever since I got robbed. ¡Gracias por las fotos! ¿Tienes más?
Mom- That was a genious idea for Audrey. Let me know how it goes
Audrey- What are your skit ideas? Happy Birthday! What did you get?
Ian- What have you been doing lately besides playing Robinson Crusoe?
Alicia- Go into running. It is more fun anyways
Isaac- Haha I used to get freaked out by the birds in that field too.

¡Yo sé que el evangelio es verdadero!
I miss you all and I pray for you everyday


Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment