Hola All,
I have no idea if I spelled my subject title right but I
learned how to say ''its cold'' in kichwa this week, pretty much just making a
noise that implies you are cold.
Well this week was even more of a let down than the last
one, and I have tried not to take offense when people will shake my hands then
see my missionary plack and make a gagging noise while whiping their hand on
their shirt and walking away. Haha, ok that only happened once and it was probably
the 2nd best rejection I have ever recieved. Me and the other missionaries
working in this ward are getting a little down because none of us are having
success even though we do everything we know how to do. But we should count are
blessing because even the hardest areas in Ecuador are a lot more willing to
listen than in other parts of the world. But despite the lack of success I am
learning a ton here and having a lot of fun. My comp. is awesome and I am
having so much fun working with him, I hope I get to stay and finish his
training.
These last few weeks have built my testimony of a lot of
things like praying, fasting, but most of all the Book of Mormon. I finished it
again this week and well.. its true. It really is the key to our religion, and more
importantly, our testimony in Christ. I cant believe how fast march flew by,
time just will not stop. Thanks for everything everybody! When the crap is
someone going to get called to Quito!?
Pics- 1-Found a life size hot wheels car!
2-My shoes
Fam.
Dad- Chile is all coastal, did you have a coastal accent?
Mom- Actually I am in maybe the worst physical shape of my
life. I get winded after running for like 5 seconds
Audrey- Haha, crying during your speach. Good job, I knew
you would make it
Ian- How is your ping pong training coming along?
Alicia- What are you getting for your birthday?
Isaac- Your new friend sounds like a pretty cool kid
I miss you all and I pray for you everyday.
¡Yo sé que el evangelio es verdadero!
¡Elder Durrant diga!
No comments:
Post a Comment