Hey everyone!
This week was a lot of fun. We are seeing a lot of progress
in the sector and I am happy to see a good program getting started here. We are
teaching the Vera family who is really cool! At first they seemed kind of ehh
as far as interest goes but they came to church and decided that they loved it!
They are not married which is basically everybody here so that could be a big
problem. Up till now I have never gotten a family married even though I have
tried like a hundred times, but I am hoping that this is the first. The zone is
doing awesome too! If we work hard and everything works out we could hit the
record for the zone this month! And it has been raining a bunch here lately! It
is hot rain which is cool, but the difference between here and Quito is that
there are no hills here, because of that it floods pretty bad once in a while
but it has been an adventure.
But I am liking life here a lot. As long as I dont forget to
put on sunscreen everyday is a good day. Have a good week everyone!
Elder Durrant
Hey Guys!
Well I got my package and it was good. You wont be suprised
that I finished the Gardettoes and Peanut Butter within a few days, it is all
gone now but oh man. Your comics also made me laugh pretty hard, the artwork
was done especially well in Alicia and Isaacs. My companion thought that I had
the wierdest family ever when he watched me pull out a beard, a very yellow
tie, and a Drake and Josh book, but he really enjoyed the Boba Fett puzzle. And
I am pretty excited for my t shirt, should be a pretty cool family pic.
But I dont understand what Alicias shirt means. That story about Ian and Audrey
on the moped is one of the better stories that you guys have told me on my
whole mission, very funny. Well life has been pretty normal around here, not a
whole lot to say but I am doing well. The Vera family is a family of 7. Cool
story there. A 15 year old member brought his friend to a church activity who
was a kid in the Vera family, and they gave us the reference of their step son
who also came to church. That is potentially 8 baptisms and I dont think this
member realizes what an affect he has made on our program here. So that was a
cool part of our week
No comments:
Post a Comment