Hola everyone,
It has been another good week here despite all the water
balloons and silly string, Latin America will look for any kind of excuse at
all to throw a party. Besides all of that not much happened this week, due to
all of the festivities it was harder than usual to get lessons so we had a bit
of a down week, but that's OK because this next week will be great! Ran into a
few bible bashers this week which was dumb, but it made me appreciate
Ecuatorianos a lot more because most of them aren't like that, just a few. Not
much else happened to me this week besides all that. I have been doing this
stupid trick I learned to improve my accent for a few months now and it must be
working because I rolled my 'r' for the first time in my life this week, yeehaw!
Then I tried to do it again right after and it was gone, oh well, back to
practicing. It is freaking sweet to hear about all the missionary stuff going
on out there! I was so excited to find out Curtis is going to Budapest, that is
crazy! Keep me updated on all the calls everyone, I love hearing about it. I am
getting every ones mail and thank you all so much for it. Hope everyone has a
great week!
Oh ya and due to the fact that Christian doesn't know his own
name we had to do the baptism all over again, so here is us showing just how
happy we are about that.
Familia
Dad- It is cool that there is so much success in a stake
like ours, I never thought it was needed.
Mom- Haha, Huz and Buz
Audrey- Man you are gonna be so loaded
Ian- Sounds like you had a good weekend. Posters for CA are
starting to pop up around here.
Alicia- Keep killing it out there on the field
Isaac- Keep being funny
I miss you all and pray for you everyday.
¡Yo sé que el evangelio es verdadero!
-Elder D
No comments:
Post a Comment