Hello Everyone,
Well this week was great. Went
to a leaders meeting in Quito and got to see a few missionaries I havent seen
in forever, it was great to see how far a lot of us has come since our first
day here. Then this week I could feel God answering my prayers and we were able
to work super hard, see a lot of success, and have a lot of fun at the same
time. Ill be honest, the week before last was one of the hardest of my life,
but it just goes to show that God needs to test our faith before he blesses us
sometimes. I lived through it and I learned a lot from it, so I guess that
means that I am a better person because of it. And in the end our trials only
seem like they were a moment.
People finally came to church and we rescued a less active family this week, things just seemed to line up this week for both us and the district this week and the zone leaders were a lot happier with me than last week.
People finally came to church and we rescued a less active family this week, things just seemed to line up this week for both us and the district this week and the zone leaders were a lot happier with me than last week.
I think the TJs have started an invasion in our sector. We
see like 10 pairs walking around and preaching within like a half mile of each
other, they also know me and Elder Hall by our faces and its starting to freak
me out. Me and Elder Hall just say it is because they know that it is going to
take 10 pairs of them to make it equal between them and the two of us, haha. I
just hope they dont get into the door of any of our investigators. Thanks for
all the support and prayers everyone!
Fam,
Fam,
Dad- You letters are a lot more interesting when you write
them late
Mom- I want to hear more about your friend Darla
Audrey- haha
Ian- dangit to heck!
Alicia- Sounds like you had a good vacation
Isaac- I havent got to go
camping either
I miss you all and pray for you everyday.
¡Yo sé que el evangelio es
verdadero!
Elder Durrant
No comments:
Post a Comment