Monday, November 30, 2015

Sept 1 2014

Well it was quite a busy week and was full of a lot of unexpected events, but it ended really great with a noche blanca! The rest of the Guanotasig family got baptised and also the Perez family got baptized! The Perez family was a part member family that we found like a month ago and they were the most golden investigators that I have ever had, I dont know if I have mentioned them in past emails but they are awesome! And the Guanotasig family ran into quite a bit of opposition this week but it all worked out in the end. Saturday night was awsome! The ward gave us so much support and everything went as smooth as almond butter! So now our program is gone and we have got to find more people, we have been finding a lot lately but all the people we find dont really want anything, so we are going to be focusing on that more than anything this week and I am way excited. This week really made me grow a lot and I am ready to take the things I learned and move foward. On saturday night I got reminded of how great this work is because I had the opportunity to do what Jesus sent his apostoles to do, baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Sometimes I forget how incredible that really is, and how lucky I am to actually be a part of it. 


Elder AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment