Monday, November 30, 2015

Sept 8 2014

Hey guys!

Well it was a pretty fun week. The only bad part is we baptized all of our good investigators (who are all doing great) so now we have to go find more. It has been kind of tough but we have found a couple of people who can hopefully progress. I just wish that I could get the weekly process mastered so that we didnt have to go on a big investigator hunt after we baptize people and not have anything for like the next forever, that is what we are always telling the zone to do but maybe we are hypocrites because we dont even really do it well ourselves sometimes. But we are going to hit really hard this week too and I am hoping for a lot of success. We had Jedi Council and a Zone Conference this week which means I had to do a lot of talking in front of people, I still really dont like doing that but I feel like I have gotten a lot better at it since the beginning of my mission. And the morning before Jedi Council me and Elder Christensen decided to get up early and make brownies cause we had lots of ganas to eat something American, but I dont know what happened cause they turned out looking pretty bad, so we tried to freeze them but after like two days they were still all liquidy and gross, but we still found good use for them. In the zone conference we talked about doing things according to the Lords will and not our own cause if we do things according to our own will they might end up looking like a bag of bicicleta. I still have the bag in the frige and I am going to try and fry it to see if it makes chocolate pancakes or something.

Another crazy thing that happened was I experienced like the 4th dog attack of my mission. We were walking around on the street trying to find a lost member when like 5 dogs ran out of a house right for us and they were not bluffing. But they all ran right past me and started attacking Elder Christensen but he took them all out without getting a scratch. But one them got a drive-by bite on me which was dumb. I hate dogs. It turns out that the member we were looking for was the owner of those little devils. Life is really good here! Happy birthday Ian! You are so old! 

And we bought pizza after scrimping for two weeks. Totally worth it


Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment