Monday, November 30, 2015

Oct 6 2014

Well this week was a really good one, I learned a ton. We worked really hard and had a few really good lessons and it was cool, and we had a really good projected attendence for general conference but then nobody was showing up which was really depressing me, but then all the sudden people we didnt even think were coming started showing up and everything worked out really well. It was awesome. General Conference was really good to. I loved the new thing they have started doing with the languages and it reminded me a lot of The Day of Pentecost in Acts 2. The gospel really cannot be stopped by any barriers (including language which was such a huge barrier for me at the beginning of my mission) and it will always find a way. Even though Elder Wong was speaking a language that not many people know everyone still got to hear it in their own language (except for me because I had to watch the conference in spanish, but that is ok because I got to watch the two spanish talks in spanish which was way cool).
Then it was time for Elder Christensen to go home and I was way sad when it was all over, he was an excellent companion. And it was change day today, the time when I really hate being a zone leader, but my new companion is Elder Caceres from Argentina which is really cool because he is my 3rd comp from Argentina out of only 5 in the whole mission. He seems like a way cool guy and speaks pretty good english so we will practice a lot. I am excited for this next change!
Pics- I am developing hobbit feet!!
          Me and Elder Christensen

         


 Its wedgie time!!! That made me laugh pretty hard. The talks that really caught my attention were Elder Wongs, Elder Bednars, Pres. Eyrings in priesthood, Pres. Uctdorfs in priesthood, and as always everything that Pres. Monson says. And Ian I have a very importent question for you.. What is your favorite Lifehouse album? There is a correct answer here. Also have you looked up there unrealesed stuff from back when their band name was blyss? It is way good.
Well hope you all have a great week!
Well I have thought about almost all of those factors. I actually get home at the very end of July because of transfer days not lining up so I plan on jumping right in when I get home. I would also still love to have that Kater Shop job so that is not a problem. If you guys are to come it wouldnt be a ton that we would do. I would try to narrow it down to two or three sectors that I want to visit and maybe going to the temple in Guayaquil and that is it. That way we could get back quick and see everybody else which is all I would really want. But it is something that I really want to do because of the people that I would be able to visit again. Well that was sort of a trunky letter but there you go. Thanks for everything! Two twins marrying two twins huh? Does Ian really look that much like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment