Hola Everyone!
Well a very good week this week. Me and Elder Hall worked our bums off so hard we were both super soar and pretty sick but it was worth it. The week ended awesome with conference and investigators finally coming to church, I was so happy. Conference was great but we had to watch 4 sessions in spanish and one in spanglish, Ive never seen such bad tech. problems. I was very grateful I could understand it but I felt kind of bad for my companion, oh well there is always the Liahona. I thought a few of the talks were just what our investigators needed to hear and I was so happy about that. My favorite was President Monsons during the priesthood session, it was way inspiring. This week made me see and learn a few things that I really needed and I thought it was awesome.
Well a very good week this week. Me and Elder Hall worked our bums off so hard we were both super soar and pretty sick but it was worth it. The week ended awesome with conference and investigators finally coming to church, I was so happy. Conference was great but we had to watch 4 sessions in spanish and one in spanglish, Ive never seen such bad tech. problems. I was very grateful I could understand it but I felt kind of bad for my companion, oh well there is always the Liahona. I thought a few of the talks were just what our investigators needed to hear and I was so happy about that. My favorite was President Monsons during the priesthood session, it was way inspiring. This week made me see and learn a few things that I really needed and I thought it was awesome.
Fam,
Dad- Thanks for all the mail. It is way fun to read. And
suffering is a great thing
Mom- Snow shoeing? oh man Im jealous. I dont have my camara
on me but ill tell you next week.
Audrey- eres muy tuca
Ian- Were is my CA review?
Alicia- I read your florida letter, very entertaining
Isaac- Really cool pic of you
this week
I miss you all and pray for you everyday.
¡Sé que el evangelio es
verdadero!
E Durrant
No comments:
Post a Comment