Monday, November 30, 2015

Nov 24 2014

Hey guys!

This place is sweet! This letter might be just a list of things that I love about my new area so here it goes. It is very similar to the idea that I had about Ecuador when I opened my mission call. It is so dang hot and humid here! I was about to die the first couple of days but I think that I am getting used to it. Our shower only makes cold water but I wouldnt use hot water even if we had it. And there are lots of bugs here, a cockroach tried to crawl up my pants the other day and that was freaky, but I stayed manly and didnt scream. And some parts of the sector are total jungle! I attached pics. Can you believe that I am here cause I sure cant. Everybody here is super friendly and it is really easy to talk to people here. And there is always regatón blasting in the streets. I am leaving the dream! 


Elder Durrant 


Well I am loving my new sector and I hope that I dont get sent back to the city ever again. Although yesterday I was pretty sad in sacrament meeting looking around at all the members and missing the members from La Gasca. Sunday was always my favorite day there because I was such good friends with so many of the members and I missed them all a lot this week. But I am getting adjusted really fast to the new ward. My new comp is really funny and I will have to make a list of all the things that he has done to make me laugh, he is kind of a serious person but he makes me laugh without trying. That bassoon guy must be going out of business if he is calling me. That is cool that Jenika is going to the north mission, they have tons of stuff that I want to see Esmeraldas, Otavalo, Coca, ect, it will be cool. Alicia is getting a pet bat! Now we need a cave and a really big motercycle. And OH MY GOSH Lifehouse is coming out with a new album! That is great because Jason Wade said that they were splitting up on facebook forever ago. Do you know if it is just him doing stuff by himself or if they are together again? Yep unless something wierd happens I am pretty sure I will have one more area after this one. About 5 months ago in an interview I had with president he told me that I would most likely finish my mission training. I am very excited to go back to doing that and I am considering telling him which area I want to finish in. So that will be fun. Hope you all have a good week!

AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment