Hey everyone,
Well it was a super fun last week of the transfer but now
everything has changed again. Elder Hall got changed to the Jungle (jealous!)
and I am staying here with Elder Copa from Argentina, probably a good thing
they gave me a latino again, I feel like my spanish has hit a fat road block
lately. He has the same amount of time as me in the mission but he doesnt seem
to talk a whole lot, we will see how it goes. At first I was pretty disapointed
with the change call because I am going to miss Elder Hall like crazy and I
didnt really want to stay in this sector (weak I know, but I didnt), but then I
thought about it a little and I really dont want to leave here without feeling
like I have made a difference and I dont really feel like that yet. So I guess
Ill just work my bum off until that happens (or until I die, whichever comes
first).
A cool story from this week that kind of has to do with that
is when me and Elder Hall were walking in the street and we heard someone
shouting in english behind us, turns out it was a missionary that served in
this area about a year and a half ago named Elder Blackwelder. Me and Elder
Hall already knew who he was when he told us his name because he was pretty
much a legend in this sector. His converts are still active and two have
mission calls. It takes work and dedication to become the kind of missionary
who can come back to a sector a year and a half later and the missionaries who
are currently serving will already know him just by his name. Time to get back
in the game. Thanks for all the support everyone. I dont know why this keyboard
wont let me use puntos de admiración.
pic- me by the church that is getting built, it will be
finished in august
Family,
Dad- Keep the Calvin and Hobbes coming
Mom- They are doing fine but want to read the whole BoM
before getting baptized
Audrey- thats discusting, why do you show that to people
Ian- I hope they do a Godzilla vs King Kong mash up movie
Alicia e Isaac- Glad to see you got so many slumber parties
planned
Una buena semana, el evangelio es verdadero
No comments:
Post a Comment