Monday, November 30, 2015

Dec 8 2014

Hey guys!

Well it was a pretty fun week. Just finding and teaching and trying to get people to come to church. This week I went on divisiones with this really old member and he took me to meet a reference which was cool. The interesting part was that the reference didnt want anything and doesnt like white people either. The member started the lesson by reading some wierd scripture in D&C and then turned to me and said ''Elder what can you tell us about this verse?'' I had to stop myself from laughing at the situation and try and devert the lesson to something more related to baptism. Then the member said that he had something really important going on and dropped me off at the church without a companion, so I had to call Elder Canto to come get me and I played rogue missionary for the next 20 minutes. So that was a pretty fun experience haha

Everyone is getting in to the Christmas spirit down here! The devotional was good even though I spent some of it trying to help a drunk dude out of the building. It is gonna be a great Christmas!

Elder Durrant

Here is me and Elder Canto on our way to Jedi Council in Quito and eating shrimp! We have lots of fun




Hey guys!
Well hope you guys are all doing great! Everybody getting pumped for christmas? It is really wierd that all these people in the ward are getting back from their missions. I really wish that I could see this flash match game, it sounds pretty funny. Which part of Ecuador was this family from? Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment