Monday, November 30, 2015

Nov 10 2014

Hey guys!

So this week was really great. I feel like this happens a lot but during the week it was setting up to be a pretty low week but then during the weekend really good stuff started happening as always and things worked out great. We had a zone conference again and I felt like it went really well, I dont get near as nervous as I used to for those so that is great. I also did divisions with Elder Villca (my step dad) and it reminded me a ton of the beggining of my mission. And during the weekend we had stake conference which was awesome! The stake president here is awesome, and President and Hermana Christensen and the counselor in the Guayaquil Temple Presidency also came with his wife, so it was pretty much as cool as Generel Conference. The church was so full it was crazy. 

Our investigators are doing really well. Rosa is doing great and we have a few more people that came to church and are progressing. Even though we havent been getting a lot of lessons lately I have been really happy with the things that we have been doing and very grateful for Gods help. Just when I think that everything is falling apart it all somehow works out, every single week.

Elder Durrant




Crap, well now that you all know that I bumped my head, it only hurt for a few days but now I am totally normal, I think I might just have wolverine healing powers. I am way excited to see this Intersteller movie so you can send that to me for christmas and I will watch it on the dvd I bought here, haha just kidding. Honestly I really dont care what I get for christmas this year so just throw in whatever you want and I am sure that I will be happy. Well hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment