Sunday, November 29, 2015

May 5 2014

Hi people,

Well last week went really well but then this week kind of flopped which I was pretty depressed about, but its alright cause it just motivates me to pray, fast, and work harder in order to have a week I am happy with. But it was a great week for the district which made me pretty excited, everyone worked hard and our district had one of the best weeks it has had in a few months. A lot of this week was spent doing splits with a bunch of different companionships and I was able to learn a lot from them. Elder Hall worked out of our sector for a few days straight and he really started to miss good ol' Oriente Quiteño. Im just super glad that I have been able to have him as my companion in this area because I think I would be going insane if I was having to deal with companionship problems also. 

Well heck not much happened to me this week I guess, but I really love playing soccer in the rain on P days. And I dont know what Ecuador was celebrating this week but there was a lot more partying than usual, and I am so sick of the smell of beer I just want to die. I was super glad to hear that my beloved truck has decided to wait for me haha, enjoy your clunker Audrey. Thanks for everything everyone! You are all great!

Fam,
Dad- Sounds like a classic in the making, when does it come out?
Mom- No sé nada sobre el día de la madre todavía, pero les voy a dar la información cuando yo sepa. Espero que solo me hables en español jaja
Audrey- Actually I read your email first so I thought you totaled the truck and I almost had a heart attack
Ian- I am pretty sure I already know the big spoiler. And yes I do know Abby
Alicia- Thats the key to dealing with people here to
Isaac- how big is your fort?

I miss you all and pray for you everyday.

¡Yo sé que el evangelio es verdadero!

No comments:

Post a Comment