Monday, November 30, 2015

Dec 22 3024

Hey guys!

Oh man this week was busy! On friday we got up at 3am and had to heard the whole zone like sheep to the north end of Quito for our Christmas zone conference with President Christensen where we learned a lot and also got fed a ton so that was great, then we got back to Santo Domingo super late and me and Elder Canto had to fit like 8 missionaries in our house cause there was no bus to their sector. So that was all a mess but a lot of fun. And on saturday we had a baptism! I dont think I ever mentioned the Cuji family because they got found before I got here, but it was fun to teach them and have them get baptized on saturday. Also we found out that Juan doesnt live in our ward and we had to pass the reference which is a huge bummer. He wouldnt quit hugging us when he found out haha, but hopefully I will get to attend his baptism when it happens. 

It is looking like it is going to be an awesome Christmas, I am so excited to be spending it with the people here cause they really know how to have a good time.

Pics- Me and Elder Canto with all the zones mail, me with Presisent and Sister Christensen, and me with a guava (it is pretty gross but it looks like a machete so I like it)

Merry Christmas everybody!

''Que os ha nacido hoy, en la ciudad de David, un Salvador, que es CRISTO el SeƱor!''





No comments:

Post a Comment