Monday, November 30, 2015

Aug 18 2014

Hey everyone!
Yes I did feel the earthquake, actually a few, but I am not dead. There has been like 5 this week but only one of them was big. When it started I was talking on the phone with one of the assistents who was on the other side of Quito and he said ''Holy crap! Can you guys feel that?!''. All the windows and buildings were shaking pretty bad for like 10 seconds but that is about all that happened. Pretty cool
It was another incredible week here. Yesterday was awesome! The churched was packed and we had a very spiritual meeting. All of out investigators are doing really well and I think right now I have the biggest program that I have ever had on my mission. Afterward we went on divisions to get in lots of appointments and Orlando got to be my companion for a day. He is going to be such a solid missionary, he just has to share his baptism experience with any investigator and they have more desire to get baptized.
Life is so good right now! Actually it is pretty much perfect. But changes are next week and I dont really know what to expect. If I leave this area I am going to be devestated to be honest, it has easily been my favorite so far and I do not want to leave. Kind of wierd that my favorite area has been one in the heart of the big city, but it is really starting to feel like my home.

Pics
-Me and Orlando on divisions
-Me and Quito
Thanks for eveything! Life is good and the gospel changes lives

Elder Durrant
Hey guys! Sounds like it has been a good week. I just hope when I get home I still have clothes after what Ian has been doing. I am kind of sad that Audrey dropped out of cross country but oh well, exec. will be fun too. Alicia will have a lot of fun in middle school and Isaac will keep being himself. Well I havent got much to say about myself cause anything I can think of is probably in that letter I am writing. I am also procrastinating it quite a lot but I promise it will get to you before I come home (maybe, that time is coming up faster than I can really control). Thanks for everything! And I hope Melissa improves!

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment