Hey everyone!
This week was great! On friday it rained really hard and
then it started hailing! It all got clumped up and I felt like I was in Utah
again because it looked like snow! So it has been pretty cold around here but
we are having a lot of fun! Romelia and Darwin got baptized on saturday and it
was a really interesting service. Romelia has another kid who is four years old
and is absolutly crazy! He pretended to be a character from Dragon Ball Z the
whole service and almost jumped in the font with his mom. But he loves Me and
Elder Caceres and always attacks us everytime he sees us. But everything went
well and it was a great baptism!
Then today we did a zone activity and it was a blast! We
went to an obstacle course type place and it felt nice to run around until we
got tired. Some of the missionaries in this zone are so funny that I laugh my
head off everytime that I am with them. Time is going by so fast and I am
having a blast!
Thanks for everything!
Elder Durrant
Sounds like you guys had a good vacation. I feel like that
is all you do now that I am gone but I guess you only write about the
interesting stuff. Glad that you finally went on crimson trail, did you see the
spot where it happened? Where are these pics that were taken especially for me?
Ian, yes No Name Face was the right answer but I guess that I can see where you
are coming from. You all will be suprised to know that I finally sent the darn
letter that I wrote forever ago. I couldnt find a post office, and then I
couldnt find a big enough envelope, and then when I did find an envelope I
didnt have the pics that I was going to send. But I finally sent it so there!
And I dont think that Poco can be as bad as the dogs here, I have been bitten
like four times in this sector. Hope everything goes well with the conference
this week. This week I had to capacitate our zone in front of president which
made me pretty nervous but I feel like it all went well. Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment