October
21, 2013
Hola
mi familia y amigos,
This
week has been nuts and I know I am going to forget lots of stuff I want to
write about but oh well. We have hit the beginning of the nine month rainy
season here in Ecuador so now it just rains more than before. We had a storm on
friday that was unbelievable! The water was well above my ankles in most places
and the streets literally looked like rivers. It is a good thing they have a
good water system here or Im pretty sure Ecuador would just be a big lake. Im
starting to realize what a freak I am here. Im maybe 3 feet taller than
everyone here and little kids always come up to me and say ´¡Woah, usted es
grande!
This
week we found a ton of people that I have high hopes for. We have been praying
for a miracle to be able to find people that would be serious about listening
to us and we found like three! Its awesome! No pics this week again. Me and the
computer always get in a fight when I try and attach pics.
Thank
you all for your letters. I have been laughing a lot about living in
Dumbledore. And thank you Val for your letter it was so fun to read. I will
reply someday if I can ever find stamps
Mi
Familia,
Dad-
Gracias por sus palabras de consuelo. Mi español esta mejorando poco a poco. Y
también tengo un pregunta. What is the difference between fui/fue and era? I
sort of get it but nobody seems to know for sure.
Mom-
Happy Birthday! And if you cant find Vista Hermosa try Los Chillos. Its bigger.
And I finally know where the post office is but it is kind of a trip. Ill try
and get some stamps after our next conference or something Audrey-
Good job at region. What was your time?
Ian-
Good idea with those balloons. What movies have you seen lately?
Alicia-
Hows reading? Tell me about sasquatch escape.
Isaac-
Who is your favorite person in BANG? if you havent found a new game yet.
I
miss you all and pray for you everyday.
Yo
sé que el Evangelio es verdadero.
Elder
AJ Durrant
No comments:
Post a Comment