Monday, November 30, 2015

Dec 29 2014

Hey!

So it was a pretty good week! Christmas was fun cause we ate with a bunch of memebers and everybody gave us so much candy it was crazy! I had such a fun Christmas and I was so happy to spend it with the people here. And Fransisco and some other missionaries investigator got baptized during the weekend which all went great! We also had changes this week but nothing happened to us so I will be staying here with Elder Canto. It should be a really good change coming up and I am way excited! Well it was a crazy week but I cant think of much else to say cause it was all a blur. New Years is this week which means that the cross dressers are coming out again (gulp). But I think I will be better prepared for them this year, last year I had no idea what the heck was happening. Have a good week everyone! And a happy new year!


Elder Durrant


Hey guys!

Well it was fun to talk to you even though I couldnt hear anything that well. How are things going with the banjo? What are you all doing in blanding for new years? And that sweater does look pretty dashing! I cant believe how different everybody is, I feel like things have changed a lot since the last time we skyped. I am pretty tired and that is why I cant think of anything good to write today but I am doing great. Well have a good week everybody!


AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment