Monday, November 30, 2015

July 7 2014

Hey Everyone!

Well my first week in this new sector was pretty fun. But going into my third experience of opening up a sector I have realized that I dont like it.. I am always lost haha. But the sector is beautiful and the members are pretty cool, but a few of them are a little anti-gringo but they are starting to warm up to me. Elder Bustamante is awesome, he has a very funny sense of humor and he is teaching me a lot. 

We found a super solid family this week! The 19 year old son was a reference who didnt seem to interested at the beginning, but turns out he prayed like we asked him to and he knows it is true! His parents saw such a big change in him that they wanted to take the lessons too, the mom is absolutely sure she wants to be baptized and the dad has a few doubts but I know he will come around. The 12 year old kid is so much like Ian it freaks me out, they have the excact same sense of humor. But they didnt come to church for some lame reason I cant remember, but it will happen. Only the first week and we have a solid investigator family, whaat?

I have a feeling I am really going to like this new sector. Change calls are this week but I am pretty sure that I am not going anywhere haha. I am really looking foward to growing to love La Gasca and all of the people in it just as much as I have in my previous areas.

Pics- Me and a big Ecuador, and me and Elder Bustamante playing with my birthday present. That pic pretty much describes his personality

Fam,
Dad- That pic was the most hilarious thing that you have ever sent.
Mom- You say that you are getting rid of the pool every year but it never happens
Audrey- You always have the most entertaining letters
Ian- haha, I dont even know what to say
Alicia- Keep robbing stores with Audrey
Isaac- Taking on the flying dutchman, I was always too chicken

The gospel is true!


Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment