Hey everyone!
This week was fun! We have been finding lots of new people
and I sometimes cant believe how much the ward members do here, it is awesome.
We found some new people that came to church this week and I am pretty excited
for them. The big family of nine couldnt come this week but they are reading
the Book of Mormon and seem pretty excited still so that should be good. Our
converts are all doing great! Paying tithing, fasting, getting us references,
all the things that a solid member does. Orlando and Kenneth have both shown
huge desires to serve missions which makes me so happy, it has always been one
of my goals to baptize a future missionary and one man it feels great!
Well my companion is going home this next week and oh man it
is wierd! When I met him he had my time in the mission which does not seem like
it was that long ago, time is going by so fast! I am really gonna miss him but
I am happy that I get to stay in this ward for another change. It is gonna be
sweet!
I am excited for conference next week! ''My dear brother and
sisters! (mis queridos hermanos y hermanas...)''
Elder Durrant
Sorry for the short letter last week, it really was just
cause we didnt have a lot of time. haha
But I am glad that things are getting put back together
finally, sort of. I probably will not recognize the house when I get back. I
have been talking a lot with my companion lately and I am wondering... what
happened to that old old nintendo that we used to play Mario and Contra on? I
really dont know but I would like to. That is pretty cool about Curtis and
Riley being comps right? I am excited to see you guys halloween costumes this
year, your last year ones were really good. I cant believe it is already
october, I feel like I was just barely in Vista Hermosa which I have really
been missing a lot. But I am way excited for guagua de pan season again! Whoo!
It really is going to make me remember the beggining of my mission a lot. Time
is going by faster everyday.
I have been putting some good thought into it and sorting out
all of the pros and cons.. but I do want to be picked up at the end to visit
old areas. I feel like in the end that will be the thing that I would want to
do most. Just so you guys know. Have a good week
No comments:
Post a Comment