Sunday, November 29, 2015

March 17 2014

Hello all,

Well this week was a tiring one but as always real good. My new sector is called Oriente Quiteño and it is the coldest, rainiest, and hilliest place I have been yet, I pretty much throw on an eskimo suit to sleep. And I went and picked up my new comp in Quito this week and was thrown into the sector with no clue where anything was and pretty much no investigators. And yes, I have gotten lost many times. But despite the circumstances we had a semi succesful week. We spent a lot of the week visiting members and asking for a lot of help and scanning the area book and finding old investigators to track down. We recieved a whole lot of refrences and even had 2 investigators in church with a baptism date, it was sweet. 

My new hijo is Elder Hall from Orem, Utah. He is pretty shy and quiet but extremely humble and really wants correction which is awesome. And we are into the same type of nerdy stuff that I am like superheroes, LotR, and Psych so we have lots of fun talking about that kind of stuff.

Had an interview with Pres. Ghent this week and he told me that Oriente Quiteño has not ever had very much success, and that he expects that to change. He also told me that two new elders are moving in this week and that we will split our sector up and I will show them around their half of the sector, which means we will lose like half of the people we have right now. Lots of work to do

Life is awesome out here and I love my new area and especially the members! Thanks for all your support everyone! You are the best!!

Familia
Dad- Ward council here was really good too, the members here really know what they are doing.
Mom- Your spanish is way good! But can you speak? I like the fried bananas a lot 
Audrey-Why didnt you write me?? You sound like you just sit around the house all day! Haha. What did you do for your skit?
Ian- They dont play ping pong here so I have lost any ability I ever had before.
Alicia- What are you asking for this year? A duck dynasty back pack?
Isaac- How have things been with bball?

I miss you and pray for you everyday.
¡Sé que el evangelio es verdadero!


Elder AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment