¡Hola mi familia y amigos!
Life is pretty good here in Ecuador as always. We have been
having some great success and I feel like the weeks go by really fast. Sundays
are so nuts! Especially yesterday. We had divisions with some guys in the ward
so that we could go pick up some investigators for church. Two of the
investigators I had to pick up live on top of the biggest loma on the face of
the earth. Because it was Sunday I was wearing my suit (and it was so blazing
hot), and on top of all that we were fasting. When we finally got to the top I
was soaked in sweat. But they came out and said that they couldn't come. But I
don't think it was a complete failure because they seemed impressed and even
more surprised that I would almost kill myself to get them to church. And I
think I almost did kill myself. I got really dehydrated and I am still feeling
pretty sick from that. Then in sacrament meeting I had to give a ten minute
talk that they didn't tell me about until the night before. We had quite a few
investigators between us and the other companionship in the ward yesterday and
holy moly was I nervous! I hope that I made some sort of sense cause I still am
not really sure what the heck I said up there. The rest of the day was just
visiting and contacting until bedtime. Holy cow did I fall asleep fast that
night! It felt great! The rest of the week was pretty normal. I saw two dogs
get in a fight with a chicken this week, weird thing is that the chicken was
winning.
I have had quite a few spiritual experiences these
past couple of weeks but I am going to write about them next week. I know that
I am doing exactly what I am meant to be doing with my life right now.
Sometimes I get so frustrated with my inability to be able to do this, but I
know that God is here with me. I would not have had these experiences if he
wasn't. But I don't have time right now so hasta la próxima semana!
Mi Familia
Dad- Why that talk on halloween? And I found manjar here! Oh
man is it good!
Mom- Yes I remember that quote from Cali. I actually think
about that trip a ton because the it was right after I got my call and it was
the funnest we have ever had in my opinion. Out of any memories I have of our
family those ones are my favorite.
Audrey- 20.05! That's honestly faster than I would be able to
run right now. What was your time at state?
Ian- You lookin real jive in my beejees costume
Alicia- What made you quit trick-or-treating?
Isaac- Happy birthday tomorrow! What are your presents?
I miss you and pray for you everyday.
¡Yo sé que el Evangelio es verdadero!
No comments:
Post a Comment