It was a really good week! Except for I think I have
fleas.... that has been a lot of fun. But I am really happy anyways! Our
investigators are doing really well and I am really loving this sector, it is
full of hills but the people are so awesome. I am having lots of fun with my
companion too, he is a really good cook and he is teaching me all the good
tricks. But I still have quite a ways to go in that area.
And this week was full of meetings with Elder Grow who is a
member of the seventy who came to the mission this week. I got to go to a
leaders meeting with him on thursday and two more meetings on friday. It was incredible!
I really feel like I recieved a lot of revelation and I came out with a big
list of things that I need to get better at as a missionary. I thought I
understood my purpose as a missionary before but he really made me understand
it a lot better. The meetings really made me think back a ways about why I came
on a mission, whatever the reason is I am glad that I did.
Well, thats what is going on. Thanks for the package
Grandma! My old sweater is getting pretty streched.
Dad- That new Bear Grylls show sounds awesome
Mom- That is a fear of mine, but there are not any sharks in
Ecuador
Audrey- Well sounds like you had a boring week, haha
Ian- You have wierd fever hallucinations
Alicia- Enjoy that uniqueness!
Isaac- I hope you let me live in your mansion when you are a
millionare
The church is true.
Elder Durrant
No comments:
Post a Comment