Monday, November 30, 2015

Aug 25 2014

Yesterday I was so nervous about the changes, but it turns out that I am staying! Yay! And since I am going to kill off Elder Christensen that gives me at least two more changes here and I couldnt be happier. The ward is growing a ton and we actually had to open up the curtain yesterday, it was sweet! I think one of the thing that makes this ward so great is the YSA. It is huger than I have ever seen in any ward here and they do a ton. Orlando has like a million really strong friends in the ward because of them and they canceled their trip to the beach this upcoming saturday to come to the baptism and make a choir. Such awesome people! The rest of the zone had a lot of changes and my two Oriente QuiteƱo companions (Elder Hall and Elder Copa) are now in the zone, I love those guys! Excited for divisions!
People were saying that an 8.2 earthquake was going to come but I never felt anything. But then again everyone is saying that Cotopaxi is going to blow and Quito will be the next Pompeii like any day now, so I am not too worried. But if I was to die I could die happy right now. Just kidding Mom, everything is fine here.
Thanks for everything everyone! You are all super chevere!
Dad-  Glad to hear it is raining in the desert, It still hasnt rained in this area
Mom- I kind of thought that you had given up on spanish, to practice with my companion I am telling him the story of Star Wars (all six episodes) in spanish with great detail, it really helps with vocab. You could try that!
Audrey- Sounds like you are super busy, but I hope that life is good
Ian- I was so confused when dad told me I had a cousin that I didnt know about
Alicia-  Hope you are enjoying 6th grade, it is a great year
Isaac- Glad to hear you are branching out, did you try samari?
Este pais es un paraiso, y este evangelio es verdadero

Elder Durrant

No comments:

Post a Comment