Hey Everybody!
It wasnt such a good week for Ecuador soccer and now
everybody suddenly thinks that I am from Switzerland... but it was a great week
for la obra misional!
It is gonna be quick because I dont have much time today. But
Liliana is doing great! She has accepted all the commandmants and came to
church again, she is such a golden investigator. And Luis is doing good too, he
had a complete panic attack when we taught tithing and told us he was done.
Holy crap was I stressed, so close to having a miracle baptism only to have it
go down in flames, but we worked hard and did divisions, brought members,
basically everything we could think of to make him accept it, and he did! I
almost cried with joy, I have seen more miracles with this guy than I can
count, God obviously has big plans for him.
Life is good! And I found out that one of the investigators
I interviewed last week has been refering to me as ''Pastor Durrant'' ever
since the interview, thats what Im talkin' about!!
Thanks for everything everyone! You are all amazing! Feliz
día del padre dadio! y cumpleaños! and happy anniversary parents! You are
awesome!
The Gospel is and always will be true.
-Pastor Durrant
t Hey guys!
t
Sounds like everybody had a great week filled with parties
and festivities. Mom and Dad celebrated their 20th anniversary (holy old!), dad
turned 35, Audrey saw onerepublic live, Ian quit his paper route, Alicia got
braces, and Isaac forgot what day it was. I cant believe how fast this year has
gone by, I keep thinking about what I would be doing right now if the age would
not have been changed, whatever it would be it wouldnt be as good as what I am
doing right now. I am still going to send that letter I promised but I am going
to start writing after I get out of Oriente Quiteño. Thanks for all you guys
are doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment