Hey Everyone!
It was a pretty good week as usual, Elder Bustamante left
this week and I spent all of friday running him to the station and then picking
up my new companion, Elder Christensen, he is from Boston and he was already my
ZL for a really long time so I know him really well, I am really excited. He is
almost dead but is pretty much the least trunky person I have ever met.
And Orlando went to a young-adult campout thing this weekend
and seemed like he had a really good time but also looked like a zombie because
he didnt sleep at all because church activities are serious parties here. But
those guys are all still doing really well. I have really loved how much this
ward helps our people here, it is sometimes crazy because the investigators
have to cancel appointments with us because they are playing soccer with the ward
members, it is pretty cool.
Time is going by so fast it is scary! And I have had to
start accepting the reality that I am starting to gain weight again... and not
the good kind. I am now back to where I was before the mission because these
people feed us so much. But I just have hope that someday I will get called to
the Oriente and stop this from happening, I will not go home fat! That is my
worst fear.. well it is at least in the top 10
Love you all!
El evangelio es verdadero
Crap I miss flyboarding a ton! But not too much, you guys
always hint in your letters that you think that I am homesick and miserable.
But I am not trunky yet, I still have lots to do and I am glad I still have
over a year to do it. Thanks for all your support! You guys are the best and I
love hearing about what is happening in your lives. You are all changing a lot,
just like me, but at the same time not really.
No comments:
Post a Comment